Successful completion of the main civil infrastructure at Warburtons Bakery
ACS Construction Group was commissioned by Centrica to provide the main civil infrastructure including other works for a proposed Combined Heating and Power Facility at Warburtons Bakery in Bolton. The programme lasted 12 weeks and was completed on time and on budget.
Kevin Lyons of Centrica was impressed with how the project went, “I would like to say a big thank you to all the ACS Construction Group team for the works undertaken at Bolton, which were carried out professionally throughout and finished to a very high standard”.
Works consisted of the following but weren’t limited to:
• Construction of 5 concrete bases. The two largest being 31.5 and 33.5 m2
• Construction of 4 Nr concrete support pads to accommodate a pipe bridge
• Circa 46 Nr piles installed due to existing ground conditions
• New drainage run with associated man hole construction tied in to existing surface water drainage
• Tarmac finish to surfaces within the compound
• Road lining works to denote pedestrian walkways and car parking spaces
• New V-Mesh security fencing installed to isolate the CHP facility