ACS Construction Group wins new contract with Legal & General Assurance Limited
ACS Construction Group is pleased to announce that it has recently been awarded a new £1.2M contract for Legal & General Assurance Limited. The works involve the upgrade and resurfacing of Cineworld Cinema’s existing car park at Sixfields Leisure Complex, Northampton. Other works involve new paving and kerbs, drainage repairs and replacement and re-lamping of the existing lighting columns.
ACS has been chosen predominantly for the expertise it could provide for the new drainage installation, in particular a new adoptable foul main that is to be installed for future adoption by Anglian Water.
The 22-week scope of works for ACS includes:
• The construction of a new 150mm diameter clay foul drain and associated concrete manhole chambers.
• The provision of new SW drainage and replacement RWP’s to the perimeter of the existing cinema.
• The replacement and upgrade of an existing petrol interceptor.
• A regraded car park, with new kerbing, surfacing, line marking and bollards will be provided over 75% of the entire site.
• The existing hard landscaping to three elevations is to be uplifted, regraded and re-laid to new levels.
• The main site access road is to be re-kerbed and re-surfaced.
• Upgrade external lighting and connection to existing cables and ducts.